This is for people that want to improve their body composition, take control of their physique and nutritional habits in a serious but doable way. You should do the challenge if you:
- Have a desire to be the best version of yourself.
- Have tried a body transformation program before and failed.
- Would like to know the reasons why you are doing what you are doing within the program. There are educational and motivational videos from your coach explaining all the aspects of the process.
- Want lots of meal options (not the same exact foods every day).
- Want to make as much progress as possible within healthy/recommended guidelines.
- Want to learn how to eat at maintenance level.
- Most people only know how to starve and how to binge, not many know what maintenance really feels like.
- Enjoy weight training and following a specific plan. The training program is centred around weight training. Cardio is added at specific times if necessary or enjoyed.
- Weekly training plans delivered to you via the My Best Body training App.
- Videos to show you correct training technique of all the exercises performed either by Andrew Hudson or one of his Hudson’s Angels.
- Personalized nutrition plan*please read our FAQ’s for further information.
- Educational videos to explain some of the fundamental principles at work during your challenge.
- Supplement guidance (if you want to take supplements)
- Access to the training app so that you can track all your workouts/weights/reps/sets to see your progress.
- Support via the support group on Facebook
- The ability to message your coach from within the My Best Body training app
- Meal options/suggestions that you can tailor to your specific taste and requirements
Every challenge is different as we learn and gather new information as to what works and what doesn’t. The new program starting is going to be very results oriented.
- Rigorous redesigned weight training program.
- Nutritionally it will be weeks of hard dieting interspersed with weeks of eating at maintenance levels of calories.
- Cardio can be added in during times of hard dieting or if you enjoy it. However, it is not compulsory to add it in.
If you want to compete in a bodybuilding or bikini competition then you should rather go with a program that is more specifically designed around those end goals such as a Bikini Evolution or Body Evolution Physique program.
- People that have injuries that require rehabilitation or a specialist to guide training.
- If you do not want to do weight training.
- If you have never stepped into a gym in your life. We suggest you first join a gym and maybe even book a few sessions with a personal trainer to show you the basics of how to do most of the basic compound exercises. Once you have done that, then you can start with My Best Body training programs.